You have no items in your bag
Last Revised: April 16, 2021.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you through the Website, including but not limited to:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, postal address and phone number
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number and password
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, marketing preferences, and order history
We may also obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as social media platforms, data aggregators and cooperatives and public databases. We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including the information you provide to us, with information we receive from third parties, information we automatically collect (as explained above) and information provided or collected offline including when you use the Services.
We also automatically gather information about your computer or device from which you access the Services, such as your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, IP address, time and date of visit, referring/exit pages and operating system and information about your use of and actions on the Site.
When purchasing Alastin Skincare online through alastin.com, you are asked to select your Alastin authorized physician’s office. By selecting your physician, you authorize Alastin to share your product purchasing information with that selected physician in order to maintain the important physician-patient relationship.
We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
We use the information we collect to:
- Administer your account
- Operate, maintain and improve our products and services including the Services
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards
- Process and fulfill your order
- Send you information regarding your order including confirmations and invoices
- Communicate with you, including by sending you marketing emails, about promotions, upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners
- Provide you with support
- Improve our Services and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Respond to your questions and communications
Web Tracking Technologies
Our Services contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We may use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Services. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Services are used.
Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
Targeted Advertising (also known as online behavioral advertising) uses information collected on an individual's web browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. We may work with third parties by placing or accessing cookies in your browser when you visit this, or other, websites and thus being able to better serve you relevant, targeted advertising to you based on your viewing history.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to stop receiving or “opt-out” of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts, our business dealings with you and other information regarding your use of the Services.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
We may share your personal information upon your direction or with your consent. For example, you may direct us to share personal information with others for their own marketing uses.
We share the following categories of personal information for a business purpose (as we have done over the past 12-months):
- Payment information;
- Commercial information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information; and
We may share those categories of personal information with companies to provide us the following business purposes: services to help us in the operation of our Services or with our other business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. Such sharing includes:
- Maintaining and servicing accounts;
- Processing and fulfilling orders;
- Processing payments;
- Providing customer service;
- Providing marketing and advertising services; and
- Providing analytics services.
We may also share your personal information to:
- Protect the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person;
- When requested by government or law enforcement officials;
- Respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); and
- Prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with the law.
We may share de-identified information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date or other aggregated usage data) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have the following rights subject to verification and applicable law.
The right to request a copy of the information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you, except when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect you against security breaches and fraudulent activity (and prosecute those responsible for engaging in such acts);
- Detect and fix bugs in our system;
- Protect your (and other users’) free speech rights;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of your information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
The right not to be discriminated against for exercising either of the rights above.
To request a copy of your information or to request that we delete it, please submit a request through the contact form here.
California residents may also:
- Request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, or to choose to opt out of such disclosure. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
- If you are under 18 years of age, at any time request that we delete information or remove content you have provided to us or posted on our Services. Please contact us at the information below for our assistance, including to request removal of your information or content. Note that the removal of information or content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that information or content posted through the Services.
MOBILE MARKETING MESSAGES
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service starts, you will need to agree to these Terms. ALASTIN Skincare® reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize ALASTIN Skincare® to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send recurring text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on 70631, your message frequency may vary.
You may receive alerts about:
- Product launch announcements
- Cart reminders
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. ALASTIN Skincare® may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. ALASTIN Skincare® and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from ALASTIN Skincare®, text the word STOP to 70631 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from ALASTIN Skincare®. For Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt out. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that ALASTIN Skincare® and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from ALASTIN Skincare® through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt out of the Service.
You can text HELP for help at any time. This will provide you a link to the terms and conditions along with a phone number to call for assistance. You can also contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to Terms
These Mobile Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13) you should not register, order, purchase or provide information to or from Alastin Skincare. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us and we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR DISABLE YOUR ACCOUNT
You can access, correct, or update your Personal Information to prevent any future purchases through that account by logging into your account here or by contacting us through our contact information linked below. Do not email us your credit card information. To cancel your online account, please contact us by using the contact form or information provided here.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We will not store your complete credit card information on our servers, but will only use an incomplete identifier (e.g., last four digits of your credit card number) to identify your Account. Any complete credit card information you choose to store in connection with your Account will be stored by our third party payment processing service providers such as Metrics Global.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.