You have no items in your bag
A Beauty Lover's Gift Guide
2018 Holiday Gift Ideas For Her
We’re going to make gift giving for the women in your life easy peasy this holiday!
We’ve consulted the experts, scoured the Web, and curated a list of the hottest beauty products that the beauty lover in your life is dying to find under her tree this year.
See what we’ve selected as the best beauty products for holiday 2018!
Our Top Gift Ideas For Her in 2018
Gift Ideas For Your BFF
Whether she’s a party-goer or a classy dame, every woman appreciates a bit of glitz and glamour, especially when it arrives as a gift! Consider gifting your bestie with this lavish nail lacquer to help make her holidays extra special!
Plus, perhaps you can pair it with a gift certificate to your fave local nail salon and accompany her for her next mani/pedi, girl’s day out!
Limited-edition gold sparkle nail color from Christian Louboutin - $50, Nordstrom.com
Gift Ideas For Your Mother-in-Law
We all know that gifting a mother-in-law can be tricky, so we suggest this top-rated fragrance gift set that offers both decadence, variety, and value.
Gift Ideas For Your Boss
Show your boss that you’ve got great taste and give the gift of the chicest essentials for the perfect manicure every time. This limited-edition gift set from Chanel features a nourishing formula, a soothing base coat, a protective top coat, packaged in an elegant signature bag.
Limited-edition gift set for the perfect manicure - $110, Chanel.com
Gift Ideas For Your Daughter
No matter what age your daughter is, like most moms, you’re always going to want her to be in her best health so treat her this holiday with the gift of personalized daily vitamins! Gifting options and prices vary, but no matter what you decide, she’ll be asked a series of questions that will lead to a customized regimen of daily vitamins that will give you peace of mind, and give her the convenience of daily vitamins pre-packaged for her optimal health.
Reviewers have said “I’ve been happy with the shipping, packaging, and quality of the vitamins. The pricing is pretty good too, and worthwhile for the convenience factor of having all your vitamins for the day packaged together!”
Personalized daily vitamin packs to address her specific health needs - price varies, TakeCareOf.com
Gift Ideas for Secret Santa
If you're attending a group thing with the girls, grab this new gift set from Away Travel that will be the most coveted gift of any Secret Santa or White Elephant party. The Essential Set from Away comes filled with haircare and other daily essentials, packed in the tiniest carry-on from the most popular luggage brand of 2018.
Daily personal care essentials in the tiniest Away Travel carry-on - $45, AwayTravel.com
Best Stocking Stuffers For Her
- One-of-a-kind birthstone mineral soaps - $20, UncommonGoods.com
- Cult-favorite facial sprays with aloe, rosewater, lavender, and green tea - $15, Nordstrom.com
- Individually-packed triple-action daily cleansing cloths - $10, MyNuFACE.com
- Universal lip balm to enhance the natural color of lips while nourishing all day long - $34, SaksFifthAvenue.com
- Facial massage tool made of rose quartz - $65, DermStore.com
- NYC-sunset inspired gel blushes for all skin tones - $30, Glossier.com
Gift Ideas For Her By Price
Gift Ideas For Her Under $100
- Dermatologist-recommended tinted sunscreen - $55, ALASTIN.com
- At-home facial contouring tool for improved skin tone & texture - $69, Dermstore.com
- Travel-friendly Hermes fragrances gift set inspired from gardens around the world - $50, Sephora.com
- Top-rated eye cream for more rejuvenated skin around the eyes - $85, ALASTIN.com
Gift Ideas For Her Under $250
- Limited-edition rose-colored curling iron made by customer-favorite T3 Micro - $160, T3Micro.com
- 3-piece gift set of floral, fresh, and fruity fragrances - $100, Nordstrom.com
- Emollient-rich 7-piece gift set of lip shades for electrifying sparkle - $225, PatMcGrath.com
Gift Ideas For Her Under $500
- Limited-edition lightweight supersonic hair dryer from Dyson - $399, SaksFifthAvenue.com
- Dermatologist-recommended skincare for her next procedure for maximum results - $305, ALASTIN.com
- A private blend of 6 fragrances from Tom Ford - $350, NeimanMarcus.com
Check out our gift ideas on Pinterest and happy gifting!
Stay In The Glow!
Join the A-List to stay in the glow with the latest beauty and skincare trends, products, and procedures.
Article Reviewed by Wendy Johnson
Vice President, Marketing
Wendy Johnson brings to Alastin Skincare over 22 years of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and aesthetics industry experience in various sales, training, marketing and thought leader development roles.
After spending 10 years in gastroenterology at Tap Pharmaceuticals and Prometheus Laboratories, with sales and marketing oversight for in-line and pre-launch products, Mrs. Johnson transitioned to an aesthetic career at SkinMedica in 2004. While there, she was responsible for marketing one of the top 2 branded prescription hydroquinones, launching a leading branded low potency steroid, and oversight of the acne franchise line extensions.
In 2010, Wendy joined Merz North America where she developed and managed the Physician Relations department in support of injectable, topical and device business units under Medical Affairs, before transitioning into managing a Regional Aesthetics Marketing team.
HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36
Powerful sun protection with a hint of tint.
Procedure Enhancement System
with TriHex Technology®
Gentle procedure-enhancing skincare formulations.
Join the A-List
Stay in the glow with the latest beauty and skincare trends, products, and procedures.